welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Monday 12 July 2010

Promtastic!!!

Hello peeps, been away back up to Wiltshire to do my niece Connie's hair for her prom x
Here's me hard at work x

She wanted a look that was not toooo bridesmaidy...i.e. neat and tidy ...

She had a vintage spray diamonte broach in her hair.....


Her dress was a very classical soft grey column dress....which she wore with flat sparkly gladiator sandals and a wonderful soft rose bag....

And she looked absolutely gorgeous x x x x x x

2 comments:

  1. She looks lovely!!

    What is it with hair!!! My Son has to have a Passport photo taken (15 years old). I said lets go to Tesco today, get it done. Apparently his hair doesnt look right today?!!! and he looks too tired?!! haha.

    I will be at St Johns Ambulance Hall on Saturday if you fancy popping in?

    Have you seen I am doing a Crafty Give Away on my Blog? Pop over and have a look:)
    love
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will pop in on saturday and say hello!!!!!!i was wondering what a giveaway is ...i will go and have a look x x look forward to seeing you on saturday!!!! x x x

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x