welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Thursday 22 July 2010

Cakes stands and cake plates x

Hello peeps........
Here is my collection of cake stands and cake plates.....quite a modest collection I may add!!!


This silver plated cake stand was bought by my son......
It has interchangeable glass plates to change the look!

This beautiful cake plate was handed down my the better half's grandmother and I cherish it, I picked the cake slice up at a car boot.


I love this old cake stand...it was very discoloured when i picked it up for pennies, but a quick soak in a weak solution of bleach soon brightened it up!




My pride and joy!!!! A pressed glass cake stand...I have been looking for more but none have cropped up!!!!



And last but not least my collection of cake plates...........
Hope you have enjoyed them x





No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x