welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Wednesday 21 July 2010

Check out my daughters blog x

Look at this lovely pebble sculpture/candle holder my daughter madison and shaun made me.....its soooo beautiful x Everyone comments on it, it is a real talking point!
They make beautiful bespoke handmade items....if you are interested in any of the wonderful things they create, you can contact them via her blog

Here is an amazing mirror that my daughter Madison made, with driftwood collected from the beaches local to where I live.........Madison and her partner Shaun are very creative , keep an eye on her blog as she reveals more wonderful things that they make together!!!!
councilhousegoddess.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x