welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Friday 27 August 2010

more treasure

hello been very busy with family and friends visiting so have not had much chance to blog!!!
Went treasure hunting in the pouring summer rain and got very wet ........and this is what I found!!!!!!
A beautiful little salt and pepper pot x x so tiny and cute x

Two more pressed glass plates...
A lovely plate destined for a cake stand.....
A blue Spode covered serving dish.......
A sandwich plate by Royal Albert.....
A 50's rose sandwich plate
Rosie side plates x
Some lovely gold side plates x
An unusual vase............not sure how old this is...........
Found only one cup! A lily of the valley one...there were no saucers to match.....
But I found three of these saucers....teamed with the lily of the valley cup....


And these lily of the valley side plates they make a great mis matched trio.....
And last but not least a Vale cake plate.......
I am busy bleaching up the job lot of china I received from my mum and taking pics so they will be here soon.....hope you enjoyed my latest finds x x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely finds..my favourite is the pretty Vale plate of course! I like to buy cups on their own,they are usually cheaper,and you never know,you may find the saucer later.

    Bellaboo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL PICES OF CHINA ENYOY THEM..HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so pretty! The details are quite lovely. The cake plate is quite gorgeous!

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x