welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Wednesday 4 August 2010

Green with Envy !

Hello, just a quickie..I have family visiting and am finding it hard to find time to blog with two cheeky monkeys running around!!
Found two bits of treasure, this lovely green mirror, 1920's -1030's if I had to guess, has a green border with a beautiful silver bow on top,

And this lovely set of china......four trios, with an extra saucer and plate that I can use to make a cake stand and a milk jug,
They were a sorry sight when I found them, dull and very yellowy, but a quick soak soon had them sparkling!!!!
Can't wait to have a cup of tea in them tomorrow , I shall keep one trio, to add to my collection and put the rest up for sale x

1 comment:

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x