welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Saturday 9 October 2010

Thank God for my Kenwood!!

Banana chocolate chip, with cinnamon frosting, chocolate sprinkles and a hunk of 75%!!!



I have been hooked on Cupcake Wars on the Food Network Channel!!

I usually make my cakes by hand but my Kenwood has helped me these last few weeks with my bad hands!!!
Trouble is .....although they are so pretty to look at, I don't really like cupcakes...they are far to sweet for me!! I prefer a muffin!!! Especially fruity ones with a crumble topping!

1 comment:

  1. These look and sound scrummy but I know what you mean about cup cakes being a bit on the sweet side.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x