welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Wednesday 20 October 2010

Tea....cakes...and mags.....

My Halloween special magazine turned up today.....whoo hoo!!!

It was full of loads of fab ideas...this make up is amazing using corn-syrup and food colouring and paper towels dyed brown....

These fantastic biscuits............and many , many more.....


I got down all my Halloween magazines and had a long leisurely look through.....


Look at all these fabulous images...this pumpkin pic is so beautiful....

They are full of Halloween ideas and wonderful autumnal cooking......
Look at this amazing cake.................


love the paper bats...............
And the pumpkin ideas...............


I have actually done this one of the gravestone...

I won't be making any of these ideas this year , as I am going away for Halloween.... to a big party in Brighton which is a Halloween cum birthday cum anniversary party....
Of course I just had to have a cup of char and some cakes while I flicked through my Halloween inspiration.


What are you all doing for Halloween?????

3 comments:

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x