welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Saturday 9 October 2010

My New Blog


Hello peeps...I am a complete technophobe and have no idea how to do anything on the computer.....I can't even work out how to make a button or the linky things to other peoples website. So setting up an on-line shop is well beyond me at the moment.....

BUT....as Christmas is coming and I know lots of you will be looking around for pretty vintage pieces for friends and loved ones and as my house is EXPLODING with "stuff" I have set up my Sidmouth Poppy Treasures blog. Mainly not to clog up Sidmouth Poppy with trying to sell stuff, which I think looks pushy!

I want to it to informal...feel free to ask my any questions or make suggestions!! Or if you are on the look out for anything special let me know and I will keep my eyes open. If anyone can give me any technical advice (I will love you forever!). I may even swap a tea cup for a button/linky thing!
So if you want to look for something different for your shabby friends or yourself pop over and have alook!!

I will be adding lots over the next few weeks.....and I am sorry if its a bit rough around the edges but I am bloomin hopeless at the moment .....I am hoping I pick it up as I go along.....

So here it is ..........
http://sidmouthpoppytreasures.blogspot.com/

Happy Hunting!!!


I am very passionate about finding and giving old pieces a new lease of life and I hope that my beautiful things find lovely new homes where they can be loved and appericiated x x x

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I am popping on over to visit right now!

    I wish I could help with advice but I tend to bumble along and go with the flow. I have found some very helpful technical advice on this site and they allow you to add your blog to their listings too:
    http://www.blogguidebook.com/

    Best of luck with the new site and best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoo hoo!!! your my first follower natasha!!!! thank you very much.....i would appericate any feedback anyone has...... espically about prices.....I have seen some vintage sites that have huge prices for example I nearly fell off of my chair when I discovered a jug i keep my washing up brushes in was on sale for almost £50!!! and i know some tea cups can go for loads of money...i plan to be quite reasonable.......but of course my idea of reasonable and others may not be the same ...anyways all constructive criticim will be welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help! I can't find your new blog :o(
    Was looking forward to seeing all your lovely treasures.I will try again later.Good luck with your new website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. here it is bellaboo............

    you will have to copy and paste it i'm afraid!!

    http://sidmouthpoppytreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Good luck with the blog shop.
    I am thinking of setting one up so we will muddle through together !
    I will follow it
    Best wishes
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x