welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Thursday 13 January 2011

Oh these dark days......

Oh its so hard to get motivated with these dark days and early evenings......I always seem soooo tired!

Today I sat snuggled beside the lamp.......sewing.....


It's so nice sewing a quilt as its draped across your lap keeping you all nice and snuggly....



The only thing missing was a pot of tea and a cake! I am desperately trying to loose weight, I don't think I ever ate toooooo much but rather my diet consisted of all the wrong things...infact it was 75% cake!!!! I am afraid I am having rather severe cake withdrawal symptoms!!! Somehow a banana just don't cut it!!!! x hope you are all getting through these long dark days in your own way x

4 comments:

  1. I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO YOU, ABOUT DESPERATELY WANTING TO LOSE WEIGHT!
    I NEARLY CRIED TODAY... WHEN I WAS GETTING DRESSED. MY JEANS DON`T FIT ME ANYMORE!
    I`M 2 SIZES OVERWEIGHT! BUT I`M DETERMINED TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE!

    BY THE WAY, I HAVE 3 LOVELY GIVE-AWAYS GOING ON MY BLOG!
    THOUGHT THAT MIGHT CHEER YOU UP!
    GOOD LUCK!

    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are we all so hard on ourselves. Let us eat cake! When the weather improves we'll all be out and about rushing round, doing the garden, the 'odd' car boot, craft fair, shopping, spring cleaning (not in my case- I'm too unhouseproud) and another thing, do we hear men moaning about their spreading waistlines? Oh no we don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will see if I can find a non fattening cake receipe for you, with the Eccles cake of course you can always take away the pastry and eat the currents :)
    Cate x
    I had the sickness bug after Christmas not the best way to lose weight :(

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x