welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Thursday 8 May 2014

Lilac Jam Part 2

 Well here it is folks......
 My first attempt at Lilac jam.....
 And although it has a very pleasant floral flavour..........
I was expecting a more intense flavour.....hoping to make another batch this week and see if I can intensify the flavour x x x x

I am soon opening up a Sidmouth Poppy facebook page, where I am hoping to sell some of my crafts and vintage finds.....will let you know as soon as I have it up and running x

2 comments:

  1. I don't do facebook so if your jam comes up for sale please can you put it on your blog as well?

    ReplyDelete

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x