welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Sunday 11 May 2014

Bodkin workshop

 I spent Saturday at one of Bodkins amazing all day workshops......
 We spent the morning learning drop spindle spinning........
 Then ate an amazing lunch....
 Lovely hunks of bread....
 An amazing home made quiche and herb salad grown on Bodkins allotment
 It was a great bunch of people.....
 We also had tea and a raspberry and almond cake on vintage china.....
 In the afternoon we started needle felting angels.....
 I have never needle felted before in my life!!!!!!!!
 And decided to make  a mermaid.....
And here she is........the sum of my efforts...i am very pleased with her...and Hesta of Bodkin was such a great teacher.....I am eager to go to another workshop and brush up on my new found skill....

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x