welcome to my blog!!!!

Thank you for dropping by....i will be blogging about my life in Devon by the sea-side, decorating my 1926 home, vintage treasure hunting from auctions, charity shops , recycling centres and the good old british car booty!! One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! baking, sewing, painting and probably the weather!!!! enjoy!
claireljinks@hotmail.com


Wednesday 16 June 2010

more finds x

Here are a few pics of my finds over the last few days, i am always on the eye for a bargain x x x

Look at this beautiful teacup.....it's soooooo pretty, i rushed right home, washed her out and made a lovely cup of earl grey tea in her!!!




At long last my coffee table has found me!!! Its just the right size, with just the right legs, with a sand down and a nice coat of paint she will be beautiful!!!!....as it has a nice lip on the top i am playing about with the idea of flowery china mosaic!!! i fancy putting a few made in england makers marks in amongst the flowery bits...what do you think fellow bloggers?



Madison was very excited to have found a selction of vintage buttons for her craft box.

A beautiful art deco serving dish........I can just see my sprouts in butter in this at Christmas....although its best not to say the "C" word around me as i am a Christmas FANATIC!!!!! I get excited just saying the word!!!


See you all soon x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love hearing from other bloggers and try to answer every comment x